Digital Marketing Manager
Our Digital Marketer loves to connect with people! In this role, you'll be responsible for all our marketing efforts and growing the Evolving Web brand. You’ll ensure that our brand reaches our audience across the right channels, including social media, our events, and digital marketing efforts. You'll also participate in our training program by leading workshops about marketing and content strategy, and do marketing work for our clients. You’re creative, communicative, cool under pressure, entrepreneurial and have fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills. You have great communication skills and a desire to engage with our customers both online and in-person!
You must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work. This is listed as a full-time position, but we're open to part-time and freelance arrangements.
Here’s what we will expect from you on a day to day basis. However, we are looking for resourceful people to be able to collaborate at all levels:
- Research audience preferences;
- Create a content publication and distribution plan and execute this plan for Evolving Web;
- Create engaging text, image and video content;
- Design social media posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create a buzz around Evolving Web culture and services;
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO;
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Present at and lead workshops and events;
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities;
- Coordinate internal and external events by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success;
- Maintain contacts;
- Promote and find creative ways to reach the audience and interest them to participate and share their experience with us.
What kind of person usually get along easily with us:
- 2+ years work experience in a marketing role;
- Experience with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Educational background in Marketing, Communication or any other relevant diploma;
- Good experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram ect.);
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video);
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively;
- Creative and innovative thinker;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (Ideally in both French and English);
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- You will work in the heart of Old Montreal;
- You will be encouraged to present at conferences;
- You will be part of a strong community where we participate a lot in the open-source community, through code contributions, community events, and trainings about web development.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment;
- Build your personal brand! Many of our alumni have become very well known;
- Enjoy Evolving Web company culture;
- Grow the team you will manage over the next years (We are hiring for growth!)